Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Introduction/About Me


My name is Eduardo Granados. I was born on May 18th, 1994 in La Habra, CA. I moved to Yuma when I was less than one year old, I’ve lived here ever since. I’m a freshman at Arizona Western College. I’m currently perusing an AGEC-A degree with plans to transfer to the University of Arizona to study Political Science with an emphasis on international law/relations. My dream is to one day work for the any of UN offices in London. At AWC I want to broaden my knowledge of everything politics. I want to read more books on international affairs, read about foreign wars and their causes, and how diplomacy can always prevail.  I love being a college student. College students have the freedom to do what they want, when they want. They choose their own classes, which I love. It’s so unlike high school you were told what to do and what classes to take by your councilors. To me being a college student is a matter of family. I am only the second one in my family to go to college, and the only one to have a scholarship. As a young adult that grew up in the digital age technology is very important to me. I use my phone everyday, I use the Internet everyday, and I email things daily. I also use technology to play strategy games online, to learn more about different countries, and random historical events. I want to use technology to help me learn. Technology also allows me be who I want to be, it allows me to be free.   
From Google.com - This image represents my past.
        

From Google.com - This image represents the present.
        
 
From Google.com - This image represents my future.
 From Youtube.com - This video has a lot of things that 
I agree with, specifically that colege students need 
technology in school.
         

3 comments:

  1. It's so nice that you have your future all planned out like that, I wish I could just focus on something and stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you have everything planned out. I feel that technology is also a great part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Great blog. I enjoyed reading this and watching the videos, and I really like the design as well. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete